To help with communicating COVID-19 messages within your networks and spheres of influence, we’re sharing social media messages from our channels, as well as downloadable graphics and posters for you to share on your own platforms. Please share widely!
With high levels of community spread of COVID-19 in King County, it’s important to do what we can to slow the spread :
- Vaccine is free and available to all, ages 12+, regardless of insurance or citizenship status. No appointment needed at many locations, with openings 7 days a week: kingcounty.gov/vaccine.
- Wear a mask around people you don’t live with (even close friends and family).
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Follow the current COVID-19 guidance and restrictions, especially on gatherings.
- Stay home (isolate/quarantine) and get tested at the first sign or symptom of illness or if you’ve been around someone with COVID-19.