The following locations provide free COVID-19 testing – regardless of immigration or insurance status. They are open to anyone who cannot access a COVID-19 test through their regular healthcare provider.
- These testing sites may change and new ones may open, so be sure to check this list regularly. The list is updated every Wednesday (English) and Friday (translated versions).
- Call ahead to make an appointment and to ask about site hours.
- Seek testing if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or think you may have had contact with someone who is positive. Don’t wait – it’s important to get tested right away.
- For more information please call the King County COVID-19 Call Center (open 7 days a week, 8 AM – 7 PM), at 206-477-3977.
Click on each Instagram post to re-share directly on your Instagram account.
Click on each Facebook post to re-share directly on your Facebook account.
Click on each Twitter post to re-tweet directly on your Twitter account.
To access the graphics directly and make your own post, right click on the images below and save to your computer for future use.
- Square images are sized for Instagram and Facebook
- Horizontal images are sized for Twitter
The list of testing sites is also available in Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Simplified, Filipino, Khmer, Korean, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tongan, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. These can be found at kingcounty.gov/covid/sites.