Our free testing sites provide COVID-19 testing at no cost– regardless of immigration or insurance status. They are open to anyone who cannot access a COVID-19 test through their regular healthcare provider. Go to kingcounty.gov/covid/testing for a complete list of all free testing sites.
When distributing the graphics and photos below about testing, here are some key messages you can use:
- Seek testing if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or think you may have had contact with someone who is positive. Don’t wait – it’s important to get tested right away
- While you wait for your test results, stay home and away from other people, even within your household.
- If you test positive, inform your close contacts as quickly as possible so that they can quarantine.
- Testing does not eliminate all risk, and should be combined with precautions like wearing masks, social distancing, and handwashing.
- If you are unsure of how to care for yourself or are concerned about your condition, call your health care provider for advice.
- If you do not have a healthcare provider or you have any other questions about testing, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center (open 7 days a week, 8 AM – 7 PM), at 206-477-3977.
Shareable graphics and photos
To access the graphics or photos directly and make your own post, right click on the images below and save to your computer for future use.
- Square images are sized for Instagram and Facebook
- Horizontal images are sized for Twitter
The list of testing sites is also available in Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Simplified, Filipino, Khmer, Korean, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tongan, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. These can be found at kingcounty.gov/covid/testing.