Beginning October 25, people ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result to enter certain indoor and outdoor events and establishments in King County.
This requirement will help to protect customers and workers, protect our health care system (read a statement of support from the healthcare community), and prevent business closures as the Delta variant continues to spread in King County.
Check out this short video by King County TV about what to expect including:
- Where proof of vaccination will be required
- Acceptable proofs of vaccination
- Options for people who are unvaccinated or unable to prove vaccine status
Get Ready for Vaccine Verification
As we gear up for this new policy here a couple of steps you can take to get ready
- Get vaccinated! Visit kingcounty.gov/vaccine to find out how you can get vaccinated in King County
- Decide what proof vaccine status will work best for you. Consider having a back up option.
- Be kind and patient to event and establishment staff as we all adjust to this new policy
Originally published on October 18, 2021.