Public Health announced 131 new cases today, bringing the official case count in King County to 693. In addition, four new deaths are reported, bringing the total of confirmed deaths in King County to 60.
Public Health – Seattle & King County is reporting the following confirmed cases and deaths due to COVID-19 through 11:59 p.m. on 3/18/20.
- 693 confirmed cases (up 131 from yesterday)
- 60 confirmed deaths (up 4 from yesterday)
These additional deaths include:
- A man in his 60s, who died on 3/18
- A woman in her 80s, who died on 3/14
- A woman in her 90s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center
- A woman in her 70s, who died on 3/17 at Overlake Medical Center
Of the 60 deaths reported, 35 are confirmed to be associated with Life Care Center of Kirkland.