With less than 72 hours left to enroll in a health insurance plan through the Affordable Care Act, there’s no time left for anyone who’s been procrastinating or not paying attention.
Do you, or a client/friend/relative/neighbor need health coverage?
It’s easy to get started through the online shopping tool, Washington Healthplanfinder or with the WAPlanfinder mobile app.
And if you have any questions about buying insurance online, or need some advice and help — we have many options.
Where to get help in the final hours of Open Enrollment in King County
- 1-800-756-5437 – Our local (King County) helpline, open from 8:00am-5:00pm on Friday and 8:00am-11:59pm on Saturday
- 1-855-923-4633 – Statewide toll-free Customer Support Center (operated by Washington Healthplanfinder), with extended hours to provide last-minute help, 7:30am-11:59pm on Friday and Saturday.
Come visit our Federal Way Enrollment Center
www.kingcounty.gov/coverage – Check out the FAQ and other helpful information, including a list of sites where you can find in-person assistance
- Star Restaurant (6005 International Blvd, SeaTac), 5:00-8:00pm
- Black Diamond Library (24707 Roberts Drive, Black Diamond ), 4:00-7:00pm
- Woodinville Library (17105 Avondale Road NE, Woodinville), 2:30-5:00pm
- Federal Way Enrollment Center (1640 South 318th Place, Federal Way), 8:30am-5pm
- Federal Way Enrollment Center (1640 South 318th Place, Federal Way), 10:00am-11:59pm (extended hours)
- Metro Seattle Storefront (201 South Jackson Street, Seattle), 10am-2:00pm
- South Park Community Center enrollment event (8319 8th Avenue South, Seattle), 10:00am-3:00pm
Extra incentives to come see a Navigator at South Park Community Center (see above) on Saturday: We will have health insurance enrollment plus … free flu shots, cancer screenings, dental care, and blood pressure screenings.
Originally published on 12/13/2018