This week, the Seattle/King County Clinic returns to the Seattle Center on April 27-30 with free medical, dental, and vision services for anyone who struggles to get the healthcare they need. This event, led by the Seattle Center and the Seattle Center Foundation, brings together healthcare organizations, civic agencies, non-profits, private businesses, and volunteers, including our Public Health Reserve Corps. We’re proud to be a part of it!
Who is the clinic for?
- All are welcome regardless of income, insurance, housing or immigration status
- Patients will not be asked for ID or documentation of any type
- Patient do not need to reside in King County or Washington to receive services
- Interpretation is available
What services are offered for free?
- Dental: fillings, extractions, x-rays, deep cleanings
- Vision: vision screening, complete eye exams, reading and prescription eyeglasses. Bring a current prescription (no older than 2 years) to skip the eye exam and just get eyeglasses.
- Medical: physical exams, x-rays, mammograms, ultrasounds, select lab tests, immunizations, foot and wound care, dermatology, physical and occupational therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic care, behavioral health, and more
- Resources: social work, help with health insurance, and more
- Note: patients cannot get both dental and vision care on the same day
How should patients prepare for a day at the SKC Clinic?
- A limited number of admission tickets are distributed each day, beginning at 5:30 AM, on a first-come, first-served basis (one ticket per person, ticket is only good for that day)
- There will be a large number of patients. You may not be able to get all of the services that you want or that are offered on the same day. Patients can attend clinic for multiple days, but must go through the ticket process each day.
- Come prepared for a long day with food, comfortable clothing and any daily medications.
- Please don’t attend if you are feeling sick.
- Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, you will be given one.
How do I get to the SKC Clinic?
- Check in at Fisher Pavilion at the Seattle Center (corner of 2nd Ave N and Lenny Wilkens Way)
- Free parking is at the Mercer Street Garage (650 3rd Ave N)
- For transit routes to Seattle Center, go to https://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov
More information in multiple languages: Patient Information – Seattle Center Foundation
Originally posted on April 24, 2023.