UPDATE (9/25/15): The call will be staffed until midnight on Friday, 9/25/15.
If you are seeking more information about whether a loved one may have been taken to a hospital as a result of the crash on the Aurora Avenue Bridge in Seattle on September 24, you can call 2-1-1 or 800-621-4636. (If you need TTY service, call 206-461-3610.)
The 2-1-1 service can verify if your loved one was transported to a hospital. This line will be staffed until midnight on Friday, 9/25/15.
It’s important that families of the injured are able to get through to the 2-1-1 services. If you do not have a loved one who might have been sent to a hospital as a result of this crash, or you seek other information about the incident, please do not call this number.
The 2-1-1 service does not have general information about the crash incident. For other information about the incident, please try one of these resources:
- City of Seattle Emergency Updates blog: http://alert.seattle.gov
- Seattle Department of TransportationTwitter: https://twitter.com/seattledot
- Seattle Police Department Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeattlePD
- SPD Blotter: http://spdblotter.seattle.gov
- Seattle Fire DepartmentTwitter: https://twitter.com/SeattleFire
- Seattle Fire Line: http://fireline.seattle.gov
- Hotline for North Seattle College community: 206-934-3672