Weave these key messages into social media posts, posters, and face-to-face conversations.
The recent increase in COVID-19 cases locally is very concerning. The risk remains serious and most of us are not immune.
We need everyone’s help now. Protect yourself, your family and our community by taking these steps consistently:
• Wear face coverings when you go out
• Wash your hands frequently or use alcohol hand gel
• Whenever possible, keep 6 feet apart from one another
• Get tested at the first sign of illness
• Avoid gatherings with people outside your household
Updated on July 1, 2020.