The Public Health Insider provides timely, interesting, behind-the-scenes news about efforts to protect the health and well-being of all people in Seattle and King County. It’s written by members of the Communications Team at Public Health – Seattle & King County, with contributions from the many experts who work throughout the department’s five divisions.
We encourage open and active discussion. All comments are manually monitored, and blog administrators reserve the right to monitor and delete the following types of comments:
* Potentially libelous comments
* Obscene or explicit comments
* Hateful or mean-spirited comments
* Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
* Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights
* Private, personal information published without consent
* Commercial promotions or spam
* Comments that are off topic or that link to material that is off topic
* Comments that violate any law
We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, so we trust our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
For more about Public Health – Seattle & King County, please see our official website, at http://www.kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health.aspx.